This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Photographing children can be a challenge – they don’t sit still and there’s always room for improvement when it comes to following directions. How can you get the best photos without losing your sanity? Today’s blogger has some great tips for getting fabulous photos of kids, yours or someone else’s!
6 Tips for Photographing Children
Like most moms I’m always taking pictures of my kids, but I also enjoy taking paying gigs to photograph other people’s children. My photography went to the next level when I recognized and started following these few simple tips for photographing children.
Keep it fun! Kids will only do something they enjoy doing, trust me your pictures will be better if you let them do what they enjoy doing and then capture the moment as it happens rather than the stiff, sit here, fold your hands in your lap and smile type pose.
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017