This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Icebreaker activities are great ways to break the tension between people who are just meeting. At a blogging or social media event, the quicker you can get through the formalities of getting to know each other (and each others’ blogs) and move on to the nitty gritty of blogging, the better. Today’s blogger has 60 tension-breaking questions that are sure to break the ice at your next event!
60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event
A blogging or social media conference, or any conference for that matter, can be a fun and exciting event. It can be full of valuable educational experiences and lots of great opportunities to network.
For many people though, a conference can be a very overwhelming and scary thing, especially if you aren’t a social butterfly, or you are attending the event alone and do not know any of the other attendees.
Read the full post here: 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017