Icebreaker activities are great ways to break the tension between people who are just meeting. At a blogging or social media event, the quicker you can get through the formalities of getting to know each other (and each others’ blogs) and move on to the nitty gritty of blogging, the better. Today’s blogger has 60 tension-breaking questions that are sure to break the ice at your next event!
60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event
A blogging or social media conference, or any conference for that matter, can be a fun and exciting event. It can be full of valuable educational experiences and lots of great opportunities to network.
For many people though, a conference can be a very overwhelming and scary thing, especially if you aren’t a social butterfly, or you are attending the event alone and do not know any of the other attendees.
Read the full post here: 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event
- Choosing Blogger as Your Blogging Platform - Oct 13, 2017
- Stock Photos Magic - Oct 11, 2017
- 8 Steps to Creating a Better Podcast - Oct 6, 2017
- Twitter Lists: How to Tame Twitter! - Oct 4, 2017
- How to Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website: A Complete Beginner’s Guide - Sep 29, 2017
- Write For Yourself - Sep 27, 2017
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017