This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Which WordPress plugins do you have installed on your blog? There are all sorts of plugins but not all of them are necessary for you and your blog. Which ones are? Today’s blogger has narrowed down the plugin list to eight essentials that will make your blogging life easier and better!
8 Essential WordPress Plugins
If you are just setting up a WordPress blog you might be wondering which plugins to install and why they are important. There is a plugin available for any type of function or customization that you can think of. But not all plugins are necessary. There are, however, a few basic plugins that all blogs should use. Here are the 8 most essential plugins for any WordPress blog.
Read the full post here: 8 Essential WordPress Plugins
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017