There’s no doubt having a podcast has loads of benefits. It can help your readers to feel a stronger connection to you and your message, it’s another avenue for you to express yourself, and it’s another way for you to boost your site search rating. Today’s blogger (and podcaster) has eight steps for you to take to create better podcasts.
8 Steps to Creating a Better Podcast
So you know that there are numerous advantages to having a podcast to support your business or blog, beyond the simple self-expression. Podcasts will significantly boost your site search rating, it will connect you better to your audience, and it will open another media avenue. These days, most businesses and bloggers have podcasts, but few ask themselves if this is the best use of their professional time. Steve Lubetkin, who is a walking encyclopedia on podcasting and broadcast production (with 30+ years in PR and 7+ years in corporate podcasting), says many companies simply have a brochure in cyberspace. Can they benefit from a professional? Yes. Do they have the funds to do so? Often not. If podcasts are important to your business goals or if you are looking to improve one that already exists, then this article is for you. Here are eight steps to make your podcasting skills better and stronger.
Read the full post here: 8 Steps to Creating a Better Podcast
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018