This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you know what your niche is when it comes to your blog? Narrowing that down and figuring it out can help keep the ideas flowing and focused, not to mention, attract a specific and loyal audience. Today’s blogger has some great tips for defining your niche as well as a free downloadable workbook!
8 Strategies to Define Your Niche
An important step in building a successful blog or business is finding your niche or focus. But how do you narrow down all the things you could do or write about? Use these eight actionable strategies to create and refine your niche.
The niche for your blog or business is the place where you put your stake in the ground. It’s where you say “this is what I’m going to write about, this is the audience I serve, these are products I create or the services I provide.”
A niche is important because you can’t be all things to all people. If you try, you end up being nothing to no one. Not even Walmart tries to serve everyone all the time (for example, I’ve never seen any Dolce & Gabbana at Walmart). To be successful in this crowded world, you need to focus on the specific value that you and only you can provide.
But how do you do that? How do you decide on the right focus for your blog? How do you discover your corner of the internet where you can be queen?
Here are eight strategies that will help you do just that (plus a free downloadable workbook!)
Read the full post here: 8 Strategies to Define Your Niche
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017