There are Chrome apps for just about everything, so of course there are some great apps that can help you along your path to be a better blogger. From time management to security measures and everything in between there are tools for you to use. Today’s blogger has built a collection of nine apps that are bound to make your life easier!
9 Chrome Apps That Will Make You a Better Blogger
I am an awesome procrastinator. I mean, so far it’s proved to be my best talent! Seriously, I have close to 90 drafts in my blog dashboard, all half-written and forgotten. It’s not that I don’t want to write – I just seem to keep putting it off until the ideas have passed and I no longer feel like I can cover the topic as well as I could have.
It’s just so easy to open up Facebook or answer a text or change a diaper when I’m in the middle of working, and then I get sidetracked and lose my momentum. I tell myself, “Eh, you’ll get around to it later,” but then later never comes. To help me get over this slump and back into the groove of blogging, I have scoured the Internet and found some of the coolest ways to help me focus and stay on task. I’ve compiled them into a neat little list so you can check them out too!
Here are my nine favorite apps you can add to Chrome to make life easier, that will make you a better blogger (not that you aren’t superb already!)
Read the full post here: 9 Chrome Apps That Will Make You a Better Blogger
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
- How to Keep People on Your Blog Longer - Dec 27, 2017
- Teachable vs Thinkific: The Ultimate NO FLUFF Review - Dec 22, 2017
- What is Guest Posting and Why Should I Do It? - Dec 20, 2017
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017