This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Is your About Me page an afterthought? For a lot of bloggers, that page takes a back burner to great content but in actuality, the page that tells your readers (and potential brand partners) all about you deserves a little more attention. From why it’s important to what you should include, today’s blogger has some helpful hints about making the most of your introduction page.
ABCs of Blogging: Your About Me Page
Your About Me Page is your introduction to your readers. It may not seem like a very important page, but new readers (and brands, if you want to do product reviews or sponsored posts) will look to this page to learn more about who you are and what you blog about.
Read the full post here: ABCs of Blogging: Your About Me Page
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017