This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s time to talk blog promotion- how can you increase engagement on Facebook and Twitter? While they’re similar in some ways, they each definitely follow their own set of rules and need their own tips to really be successful. Today’s blogger shares some of those tips for each platform, helping you boost engagement.
Blog Promotion: Facebook and Twitter Engagement
Facebook and Twitter engagement work a little different but almost the same. While adding hashtags to Twitter works great, Facebook not so much.
While Twitter is fast paced, Facebook is not. With that being said, you will need to have something constantly going out on Twitter.
I have struggled with Facebook engagement for a long time, I am sure we all have. I have went through many tools to help me with it but nothing was working.
Twitter engagement was so much easier but I was also not doing it enough because, again, using the wrong tools. If you are like me, its hard going to each platform and posting updates, so I needed something that was going to make things so much easier.
Read the full post here: Blog Promotion: Facebook and Twitter Engagement
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017