This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you been thinking about moving your site to your own domain? Where do you even begin when it comes to making sure your readers can find you at your new location? The switch can be a lot easier if you plan ahead and cover your bases, but what are your bases? Today’s featured blogger has six tips for making sure you’re ready for a smooth transition.
Changes to Make When Moving Your Site
When you make the big step and go to your own domain, there are several things you can do to help make the transition a bit easier. These important reminders also apply if you are re-branding, changing your domain name from one name to another or even just setting up your domain name for the first time. Here are six helpful tips of things you should remember to check, update, or setup if you change your domain name.
Read the full post here: Changes to Make When Moving Your Site
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017