Which blogging platform are you using to host your blog? There are not a ton to choose from if you want a platform that can give you reliability plus all of the bells and whistles you want. Blogger is one of the most popular platforms because it can do just that. Without rattling off a list of pros and cons, today’s featured blogger is here to give you an honest look at Blogger.com.
Choosing Blogger as Your Blogging Platform
There are just a few popular platforms out there hosting the majority of blogs around the globe. Today, I’m shedding light on Blogger.com (also known as Blogspot.com). To be clear, this post won’t categorize pros and cons as that can already be found in hundreds of posts out there. Also my aim is not to compare Blogger to any other platform because I know WordPress.org is genius, SquareSpace is beautiful, Tumblr is straightforward… I could go on and on with others, too. Let me tell you why I chose Blogger.com.
Read the full post here: Choosing Blogger as Your Blogging Platform
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017
- Unlock the Power of the 90 Day Business Plan - Nov 10, 2017
- What to Write on Your Blog - Nov 8, 2017
- Free Peony Week Planner and Planner Creation Tutorial - Nov 3, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why No One is Reading Your Blog - Nov 1, 2017
- Top WordPress Plug-Ins - Oct 27, 2017
- How to Make Your Recipe Printable in Blogger - Oct 25, 2017
- Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Oct 20, 2017
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins - Oct 18, 2017