Burnout stinks! As a blogger, there is so much to do and so much to stay on top of, it’s easy to feel overloaded. When you feel that kind of pressure, you have to make some changes or you’ll soon feel burnt out. Today’s featured blogger has some great tips for avoiding some of those blogging pitfalls and keeping the frustration at bay.
Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload
Chances are if you have been blogging say, more than 24 hours, you know what overload means. If the only overload we ever experienced was the one that fills our heads full of article ideas, we’d be just fine. Here’s where things get sticky. As a blogger, you do not have to physically show up and unlock the doors to your business. No one is waiting in the parking lot to get in the front door. The main goal of most bloggers is to build a huge community of people who love their content and keep coming back for more….Perhaps they thought blogging would be easy or some get rich quick scheme. Bauhahaha!
Read the full post here: Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload
- Choosing Blogger as Your Blogging Platform - Oct 13, 2017
- Stock Photos Magic - Oct 11, 2017
- 8 Steps to Creating a Better Podcast - Oct 6, 2017
- Twitter Lists: How to Tame Twitter! - Oct 4, 2017
- How to Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website: A Complete Beginner’s Guide - Sep 29, 2017
- Write For Yourself - Sep 27, 2017
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017