Have you created a Facebook fan page for your blog yet? A Facebook page is a great way to interact with your readers as much as you want to, you can promote your blog posts, and you can network with other bloggers. It can also be a great platform to promote a business you’ve integrated into your blog. Today’s featured blogger walks you through creating your blog’s Facebook page.
Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog
For this week’s tutorial I thought I would show you how to create a Facebook page for your blog. Follow these steps and you will have a page in no time!
Read the full post here: Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
- How to Keep People on Your Blog Longer - Dec 27, 2017
- Teachable vs Thinkific: The Ultimate NO FLUFF Review - Dec 22, 2017
- What is Guest Posting and Why Should I Do It? - Dec 20, 2017