Do you have a business card you can easily exchange with a new contact? Business cards are a simple and timeless way to connect with someone and provide them a small insight into who you are and what you do. Today’s featured blogger has insight and tips for creating remarkable business cards that will keep you connected!
8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card
A business card is like a resume. It’s a small preview of who you are. You can design it to showcase your personality or tell your story. Like Facebook and Twitter, we connect instantly without knowing each other based on topics and likeness. When you meet people in your industry having business cards is another way to connect with them. Business cards are a great marketing tool that keep evolving to embrace social media and technology to stay connected.
Read the full post here: 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
- How to Keep People on Your Blog Longer - Dec 27, 2017
- Teachable vs Thinkific: The Ultimate NO FLUFF Review - Dec 22, 2017
- What is Guest Posting and Why Should I Do It? - Dec 20, 2017
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017