This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you ever used Tagxedo? If you’ve never heard of it, it is an online tool that accepts words from you and uses them to create word cloud art that can be used in all sorts of places and for all sorts of things. Today’s blogger uses pictures and great details to walk you through the design process of creating a word cloud that will look beautiful and use a thoughtful assortment of words.
Creating Word Clouds with Tagxedo
Word clouds are a catchy way to add a graphic to your posts. Tagxedo.com allows you to create words clouds in any shape you can think of. The process is highly customizable and easy to use by following these simple instructions.
Read the full post here: Creating Word Clouds with Tagxedo
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017