Your comments section is a great place to interact with your readers. After reading a post your readers have the opportunity to say a little something to you; why not use the comment portion of your blog to express yourself with a little personalization? Today’s blogger teaches you how you can easily add a little touch of personality to what is normally a boring-looking field.
Customizing Comments Section
This week thought I would show you how to customize your comment section. This way you can personalize it to fit your blog. Adding some simple code will let you change the header, and the button text. Now your heading and button will say what you want. It’s something really easy you can do that will just add a little flare to your blog.
Read the full post here: Customizing Comments Section
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
- How to Keep People on Your Blog Longer - Dec 27, 2017
- Teachable vs Thinkific: The Ultimate NO FLUFF Review - Dec 22, 2017
- What is Guest Posting and Why Should I Do It? - Dec 20, 2017
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017