Your comments section is a great place to interact with your readers. After reading a post your readers have the opportunity to say a little something to you; why not use the comment portion of your blog to express yourself with a little personalization? Today’s blogger teaches you how you can easily add a little touch of personality to what is normally a boring-looking field.
Customizing Comments Section
This week thought I would show you how to customize your comment section. This way you can personalize it to fit your blog. Adding some simple code will let you change the header, and the button text. Now your heading and button will say what you want. It’s something really easy you can do that will just add a little flare to your blog.
Read the full post here: Customizing Comments Section
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018