Your comments section is a great place to interact with your readers. After reading a post your readers have the opportunity to say a little something to you; why not use the comment portion of your blog to express yourself with a little personalization? Today’s blogger teaches you how you can easily add a little touch of personality to what is normally a boring-looking field.
Customizing Comments Section
This week thought I would show you how to customize your comment section. This way you can personalize it to fit your blog. Adding some simple code will let you change the header, and the button text. Now your heading and button will say what you want. It’s something really easy you can do that will just add a little flare to your blog.
Read the full post here: Customizing Comments Section
- Choosing Blogger as Your Blogging Platform - Oct 13, 2017
- Stock Photos Magic - Oct 11, 2017
- 8 Steps to Creating a Better Podcast - Oct 6, 2017
- Twitter Lists: How to Tame Twitter! - Oct 4, 2017
- How to Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website: A Complete Beginner’s Guide - Sep 29, 2017
- Write For Yourself - Sep 27, 2017
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017