RecurPost is an invaluable tool for bloggers who would like to be able to easily re-share their posts. It is great for librarying your posts and using those posts to schedule reoccurring posts. It’s handy throughout giveaways, during holiday seasons, and for keeping your evergreen content actively circulating. Today’s blogger will walk you through setting up your own RP account, helping you to re-share your posts.
How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost
I recently learned about RecurPost.com, and so far it seems to be the only free option for a huge library of posts. It did take me some tinkering to set up my recurring posts, so I thought I’d do a quick tutorial on how to set up your social media shares using the RP platform. The free version is up to 100 items in your library.
Read the full post here: How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost
- Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Oct 20, 2017
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins - Oct 18, 2017
- Choosing Blogger as Your Blogging Platform - Oct 13, 2017
- Stock Photos Magic - Oct 11, 2017
- 8 Steps to Creating a Better Podcast - Oct 6, 2017
- Twitter Lists: How to Tame Twitter! - Oct 4, 2017
- How to Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website: A Complete Beginner’s Guide - Sep 29, 2017
- Write For Yourself - Sep 27, 2017
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017