RecurPost is an invaluable tool for bloggers who would like to be able to easily re-share their posts. It is great for librarying your posts and using those posts to schedule reoccurring posts. It’s handy throughout giveaways, during holiday seasons, and for keeping your evergreen content actively circulating. Today’s blogger will walk you through setting up your own RP account, helping you to re-share your posts.
How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost
I recently learned about RecurPost.com, and so far it seems to be the only free option for a huge library of posts. It did take me some tinkering to set up my recurring posts, so I thought I’d do a quick tutorial on how to set up your social media shares using the RP platform. The free version is up to 100 items in your library.
Read the full post here: How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018