We’ve all seen trolls online – people whose main mission it is to cause upset by posting inflammatory content. It is no fun to deal with a troll if they’re coming after you and yours, but if it’s on your blog, it’s on you to protect yourself and your readers. Today’s featured blogger has some great tips for remaining a troll-free zone!
Dealing with the Trolls Under Your Bridge
Bullying can happen online and offline. And if it happens on your blog it’s your responsibility to stop it. Give those internet haters a swift kick in the rear, lay down the law and maintain a troll-free zone!
Read the full post here: Dealing with the Trolls Under Your Bridge
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
- How to Keep People on Your Blog Longer - Dec 27, 2017
- Teachable vs Thinkific: The Ultimate NO FLUFF Review - Dec 22, 2017
- What is Guest Posting and Why Should I Do It? - Dec 20, 2017
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017