We’ve all seen trolls online – people whose main mission it is to cause upset by posting inflammatory content. It is no fun to deal with a troll if they’re coming after you and yours, but if it’s on your blog, it’s on you to protect yourself and your readers. Today’s featured blogger has some great tips for remaining a troll-free zone!
Dealing with the Trolls Under Your Bridge
Bullying can happen online and offline. And if it happens on your blog it’s your responsibility to stop it. Give those internet haters a swift kick in the rear, lay down the law and maintain a troll-free zone!
Read the full post here: Dealing with the Trolls Under Your Bridge
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018