This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Designing for the future is a great way keep your goals on the horizon, in focus, and steadily aiming towards achieving them, especially if you’re a designer. Sometimes life throws you curveball after curveball, trying to throw you off course- but with a strong drive and steady aim your future can be so bright. Today’s blogger shares her tale of forming her future by rolling with the punches and staying driven!
Designing For The Future
When I first started my business it was all about design. I wanted to design pretty websites for creative minded owners. And that I did. As I grew my own small business I had to read and research, market and design for myself. My day had become 90% working on my business and I was barely working for my clients. That’s when I decided to switch tactics and become a business coach as well. This way I could teach others everything I had learned about growing my company.
Read the full post here: Designing For The Future
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017