Designing for the future is a great way keep your goals on the horizon, in focus, and steadily aiming towards achieving them, especially if you’re a designer. Sometimes life throws you curveball after curveball, trying to throw you off course- but with a strong drive and steady aim your future can be so bright. Today’s blogger shares her tale of forming her future by rolling with the punches and staying driven!
Designing For The Future
When I first started my business it was all about design. I wanted to design pretty websites for creative minded owners. And that I did. As I grew my own small business I had to read and research, market and design for myself. My day had become 90% working on my business and I was barely working for my clients. That’s when I decided to switch tactics and become a business coach as well. This way I could teach others everything I had learned about growing my company.
Read the full post here: Designing For The Future
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins - Oct 18, 2017
- Choosing Blogger as Your Blogging Platform - Oct 13, 2017
- Stock Photos Magic - Oct 11, 2017
- 8 Steps to Creating a Better Podcast - Oct 6, 2017
- Twitter Lists: How to Tame Twitter! - Oct 4, 2017
- How to Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website: A Complete Beginner’s Guide - Sep 29, 2017
- Write For Yourself - Sep 27, 2017
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017