This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you know what Domain Authority (DA) is and how it can help you? DA was created by Moz as a score that predicts how well your page will rank in search engine searches. Today’s blogger has some great information about gathering the metrics you can (including those from Moz) so that you have the greatest tools to make your blog the best it can be.
Domain Authority – How Well Does Your Website Score?
As a blogger and small business owner I am very aware of my brand and am always trying to gather as many metrics of my websites as possible. We have talked about PageRank in the past and Domain Authority is similar but different.
What is it? DA was created by Moz. The DA number represents Moz’s best prediction about how well they think your website/blog will rank in search engines.
Read the full post here: Domain Authority – How Well Does Your Website Score?
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017