This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Blogging notes from a veteran blogger are invaluable. They have the experience to speak from and can save you from some of the more common pitfalls and guide you towards great successes. Today’s blogger is passing along some of her favorite notes on getting followers and making money.
Favorite Blogging Notes
Well you have started writing. You have figured out what your blog is about for the most part. You have figured out how the basic controls on blogger work. What next? You have a ton of options where to start? I started with image.
Image is everything. My blog has had many different images, it basically has changed with my ideas of what it should be. I do however keep going back to a certain site for my background images.
Read the full post here: Favorite Blogging Notes
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017