This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Writing in your authentic voice is probably one of the most important rules of blogging – people want to read you. If you haven’t found your writing voice just yet you should work on narrowing down and honing your unique “sound.” Today’s blogger has some great questions you can ask yourself so you can get started.
Finding Your Authentic Voice
Whether you’re blogging on your personal blog or managing a blog & social media accounts for a corporate client maintaining the authentic voice is a key to having a following and maintaining continuity across different platforms. There are a few different ways you can do that, the strategy that probably seems like the simplest and most straightforward at first glance is to just be yourself.
I asked some of the best bloggers I know to answer some questions about finding their voices, and here is what they have to say on the subject!
Read the full post here: Finding Your Authentic Voice
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017