This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who is hosting your blog? There are many options for web hosts from free, to inexpensive, to a little pricey, but the cost isn’t the only determining factor. Today’s featured blogger explains the importance of having a decent host for your blog.
Four Reasons Why You Need Decent Hosting
A host is a controlling computer which provides data or services via a network. Essentially it will store all your valuable blog posts. Anyone who has been using the internet with their own websites for a while probably has some experience with hosting. There are definitely some good and bad hosts out there and you normally get what you pay for. I’ve had a few different host experiences and can safely say it is worth paying for the peace of mind of knowing that your blog will be up and running at all times. To break it down further, here are my top four reasons why you need a good host.
Read the full post here: Four Reasons Why You Need Decent Hosting
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017