This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you know about Twitter lists? It’s a totally awesome tool that can help you make sense of and give a little order to the people you follow. While some features are similar to other platforms’ lists, Twitter’s lists definitely have their own ins and outs and today’s blogger is going to walk you through all of it!
If You Aren’t Using Twitter Lists You Should Be! Here’s Why and How.
Twitter is by far my favorite social platform and one of my favorite features of Twitter is Lists. Lists make Twitter easy and relevant. They give you the ability to filter out noise, to keep up on what your favorite engagers are doing, and to make new, meaningful connections.
Read the full post here: If You Aren’t Using Twitter Lists You Should Be! Here’s Why and How.
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017