This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Multi-tasking sounds like a great idea in theory- you’ve got five things that need to get finished, so why not start all of them and do bits of all of them and they’ll all be finished around the same time, right? What is better, working on 5 things, one at a time, or 5 things simultaneously? While there is a time and place for a good multi-tasker, according to today’s blogger, taking on too much at once can lead to stunted progress.
How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress
Mom’s are notorious for being proud of themselves for their multi-tasking talents. I used to be one of those moms. Spouse, kids, chores, sports, work, church, fitness, and the list goes on and on….So why exactly should you stop task juggling in your effort to earn more money. Afterall, isn’t multiple income streams going to require me to juggle it all and then some? I started connecting the dots between taking on too much and not really getting much done. Super busy doing not much at all.
Read the full post here: How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017