Multi-tasking sounds like a great idea in theory- you’ve got five things that need to get finished, so why not start all of them and do bits of all of them and they’ll all be finished around the same time, right? What is better, working on 5 things, one at a time, or 5 things simultaneously? While there is a time and place for a good multi-tasker, according to today’s blogger, taking on too much at once can lead to stunted progress.
How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress
Mom’s are notorious for being proud of themselves for their multi-tasking talents. I used to be one of those moms. Spouse, kids, chores, sports, work, church, fitness, and the list goes on and on….So why exactly should you stop task juggling in your effort to earn more money. Afterall, isn’t multiple income streams going to require me to juggle it all and then some? I started connecting the dots between taking on too much and not really getting much done. Super busy doing not much at all.
Read the full post here: How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017
- Unlock the Power of the 90 Day Business Plan - Nov 10, 2017
- What to Write on Your Blog - Nov 8, 2017
- Free Peony Week Planner and Planner Creation Tutorial - Nov 3, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why No One is Reading Your Blog - Nov 1, 2017
- Top WordPress Plug-Ins - Oct 27, 2017
- How to Make Your Recipe Printable in Blogger - Oct 25, 2017
- Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Oct 20, 2017
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins - Oct 18, 2017