This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A post signature can be a super cute addition to your blog, but not if you have to manually add it in for every post. There’s a much easier way to go about it! With a little bit of effort and this walkthrough from today’s blogger, you’ll be all set to add your very own signature to your posts.
How to Add a Post Signature to Your Blog
Sometimes it is nice to have a special “signature” at the end of your posts. Kind of like when you’re writing a letter to someone and you end the letter with “Love, Kristen” or “Yours Truly.” There is an easy and free way to add this to your blog with a simple plugin.
I have to admit, when I started my blog, I had no idea how easy this was. I hired a designer to create a signature for me. Later on, as I learned more about WordPress, I realized how simple it was and that I could have done it on my own.
About the plugin
The plugin is called WP Post Signature. You can find more info about the plugin here. However, I suggest downloading the Plugin directly through your Plugin directory, since it is so much easier that way.
Watch the video at the end of the post showing how to install the plugin and create a signature in less than 5 minutes.
Read the full post here: How To Add A Post Signature To Your Blog
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017