This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
What does it take to get featured by Pinterest? This is a secret today’s blogger knows the answer to – she had two different boards featured in less than two months time! She’ll help you optimize your boards for the best reception from Pinterest and your followers.
How to Be Featured by Pinterest
Something pretty amazing happened – my “Easy Thanksgiving Ideas” board was featured by Pinterest. To be honest, I didn’t even know it had happened. My friend messaged me and said I better check Facebook, so I did. People were congratulating me on the feature. My hands went numb and I my mind started to race. No way. There was no way that I was featured again. Yes, again. My “Easy Halloween Ideas” board was featured not even a month prior. So I sat down and started thinking. Why was Pinterest featuring my boards? I came up with five points to help get you noticed by Pinterest.
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017