This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Did you know you can brand your tweets? When you draw attention to your Twitter handle in your Twitter shares, that attention is easily converted into more followers. Today’s blogger walks you through the process of branding your tweets by tagging your handle in Shareaholic.
How to Brand Your Tweets
If you want readers to share your posts, make it easy for them. Gain brand recognition and increase your Twitter following by tagging your Twitter handle in Shareaholic. Great news for all bloggers, this plugin is available on Blogger too!
Most of us use social sharing buttons above or below our post content to help readers share our content. If you’ve already using a sharing plugin like Shareaholic, that’s great. Now, let’s take it one step further to really drive Twitter followers your way. Let me show you how to tag your own Twitter handle in Shareaholic and brand your tweets.
Read the full post here: How to Brand Your Tweets
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017