This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
An inspiration board is a great way to organize your thoughts and ideas when it comes to your site’s overall look and feel. By the time you’re done, you should have a great jumping off point for the design process. Where to begin? Today’s blogger walks you through the process, step-by-step, with some great tips along the way!
How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website
Creating an inspiration board is the most crucial step in designing a website which new folk neglect. You might be tempted to jump right in and start creating logo’s and choosing colors and fonts or you could be thinking you already know how you want your brand to look but…
In a world where we’re subjected to hundreds of gorgeous visuals daily not to mention the fact that there are literally an unlimited amount of design options, it’s important to set your focus early or run the risk of forming your identity around other people’s brands. Please, don’t do that!
The goal of an inspiration board is to create a cohesive expression that illustrates the aesthetic and feeling you want for your brand that will give you a starting point from which to begin the actual design process.
I’m going to show you exactly how to do it in 5, easy steps. Let’s do it!
Read the full post here: How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017