This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you using image maps on your blog? Having great images is imperative, but making those images work for you can give you a leg up on the rest. By creating an image map you can use one image to link to multiple destinations and today’s blogger is going to help you do just that!
How to Create and Use Image Maps on Your Blog
A picture is worth a thousand words. Our blogs are filled with photos and graphics, but we also want it to convey information! Instead of having a collection of words and separate images, why not create ONE image and have sections of that image link to different destinations. The biggest example of this type of use is for your set of social media icons. Create an image map for your social media icons to use anywhere on your blog quickly and easily. An online tool makes things even easier – come see how!
Read the full post here: How to Create and Use Image Maps on Your Blog
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017