This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
There’s almost nothing as bad as spending your precious time working on blog photos or graphics only to upload it and have it look distorted or blurry. If you’re using WordPress as your blogging platform, you’re in luck! Today’s blogger has some great tips for making sure your photos upload and scale properly.
How to Ensure Blog Photos Post Clearly
Have you ever added an image to your WordPress blog post only to find that it turns blurry when you re-size it to a custom size? The photo appears clear on your camera and even when you add it to your WordPress Media file so, in theory, it should scale properly when you re-size it according the image options in WordPress. This post explains how to ensure your photos retain their clarity when you enlarge them in WordPress.
Read the full post here: How to Ensure Blog Photos Post Clearly
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017