This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Most bloggers are hopeful the conversation happening in their comments section never stops. There are definite mistakes you can make that can silence your readers, but you can avoid them if you know what they are. Today’s blogger points out some of the more common comment pitfalls with some helpful actions you can take to avoid them!
How to Kill the Conversation on Your Blog
You’re tired of all the comments you’re getting on your blog and you just wish you could switch them off.
Chances are no bloggers feel this way but there are things that can KILL the conversations happening on your blog. Today I’m going to take a few minutes to highlight them so that you can avoid these comment pitfalls.
Read the full post here: How to Kill the Conversation on Your Blog
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017