Do you and your blog have a media kit? Your kit is the easiest way to introduce you and what you’re all about without you being there in person. Today’s blogger is ready to help you prepare yours from start to finish!
How to Make a Media Kit
Once you start getting serious about monetizing your blog, you might want to approach brands to ask about sponsorship. You should offer a variety of options – from simply providing ad space in your sidebar right up to long-term partnerships and brand ambassadorships. This post focuses on how to make a kit for your blog, which will help you to seem more professional to the brands you approach.
Read the full post here: How to Make a Media Kit
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
- How to Keep People on Your Blog Longer - Dec 27, 2017
- Teachable vs Thinkific: The Ultimate NO FLUFF Review - Dec 22, 2017
- What is Guest Posting and Why Should I Do It? - Dec 20, 2017
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017