This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Do you know how to map an image? Mapping an image will allow you to use one image with various links in different parts. Headers and social media buttons are two of the most common places you’ll find use for this skill. Today’s blogger is ready to walk you through the how-to!
How To Map An Image
One thing I realized quickly after I started blogging was that there are a lot of things that I don’t know. I started seeing other blogs that had social icons that seemed to be one picture, but with links to lots of different places. At first, I thought they were just uploading lots of pictures and setting them next to each other, and I tried doing that, but it didn’t work. Sometimes, one of the links would go on the next line, or wouldn’t line up just right. I realized there was a trick that I didn’t know about. So, I did some searching, and I figured it out. So, I decided to share with you all how to map an image.
Read the full post here: How To Map An Image
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017