Upping your Pinterest followers is in your best interest. Growing your Pinterest audience is not difficult and more followers means more traffic clicking through to your to your blog. Today’s blogger has some great tips for making your site Pinterest-friendly to the max!
How to Maximize Your Site for Pinterest Followers
Pinterest’s mega social media sharing platform makes it easy for readers to showcase your content and lead brand new readers to your site. It’s the number one referring site to my blog. Check your analytics and chances are it’s true for you, too.
Did you know that growing your Pinterest audience is easy and doesn’t require a huge time commitment? It’s true! Dedicate five minutes a day to optimizing your site and brand for Pinterest success and you’re guaranteed to see your follower numbers skyrocket in no time.
Here’s how it works…
Read the full post here: How to Maximize Your Site for Pinterest Followers
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017