Your Pinterest boards can be all over the place but it will make things a lot easier if there’s some method to the madness. Where should you get started bringing some organization to your pinboards? Today’s featured blogger has some great tips for keeping your boards organized and easy to navigate!
How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards
If you love Pinterest, you’ll be amazed at what organizing your pinboards will do for you! It will change your Pinterest life and will definitely help you find what your looking for so you can actually try out those pins. That is the point, right?
When you use well thought out names for your boards, it makes finding things easier. It actually makes pinning things to the correct board a whole lot quicker and easier. That means you’re less likely to get lazy and pin everything to one giant board.
Organizing and naming your boards well will also help others find you easily and will help you attract more Pinterest followers. When I organized my boards this way, I started getting a more new followers each day than I was previously.
Read the full post here: How to Organize your Pinterest Boards
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
- How to Keep People on Your Blog Longer - Dec 27, 2017
- Teachable vs Thinkific: The Ultimate NO FLUFF Review - Dec 22, 2017
- What is Guest Posting and Why Should I Do It? - Dec 20, 2017
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017