This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could pin quicker? When you had just a handful of boards, it was no big deal to find the right one. Now that you’ve added a board for every category under the sun, you find yourself scrolling for days, looking for the right one. Today’s blogger has a great idea to make your pinning lightning fast!
How to Pin Quicker
How should you name your pin boards for lightening fast pinning? If you have multiple Pin Boards you can rename them so that when you go to pin to them they are in categories in the pin list making it easier to find the board you want. It also makes pinning the same pin to multiple boards faster.
Read the full post here: How to Pin Quicker
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017