This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
How do you rank on the first page of Pinterest? There are thousands of pins on Pinterest and if your pins rank high, then the closer they will appear to top of the user’s screen. The closer they are to the top, the more likely they are to be seen and re-pinned. Today’s blogger teaches you how to optimize your pins for organic growth that will ultimately lead to your pins ranking on the first page.
How to Rank on the First Page of Pinterest
In this post, we talk about how you can optimize your Pinterest Pins to rank on the first page of Pinterest.
I’ve been experimenting with Pinterest over the past couple of months to see if I can improve referral traffic from the platform. I originally read on a few blogs that some people were receiving up to 40,000 visits each month. This triggered my interest and I’m sure it will trigger the interest for a lot of you as well.
Read the full post here: How to Rank on the First Page of Pinterest
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017