This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Image is everything and a pin-worthy image is practically gold in today’s social media-driven world. In order to catch a pinner’s eye, your images have to look great and stand out from the crowd. Today’s featured blogger has some great tips for creating those eye-catching images that are sure to drive traffic back to your blog.
How to Rock a Pin-Worthy Image
Visual marketing is hot, as evidenced by the popularity of Pinterest and Instagram. People are drawn to certain kinds of images on each platform. Today we’re going to focus on Pinterest. If you want people to repin your pins, and even better to click through to your site, then you have to make your images stand out in the Pinterest feed. Use these tips to rock pin-worthy images that will capture the attention of viewers.
Read the full post here: How to Rock a Pin-Worthy Image
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017