Have you ever thought about offering online courses? You already put in the work, you figured out the steps, and you jumped through hoops. Now you’re ready to share your expertise with your readers! If you’re ready to develop and sell an online course, you’re in the right place. Today’s featured blogger has prepared a step-by-step guide for putting together and selling a course.
How to Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website: A Complete Beginner’s Guide
Selling online courses is the #1 strategy to monetize your blog. This is the reason why so many bloggers, writers and authors are interested in creating & selling courses online.
In order to sell your own courses, you need to wear multiple hats – you need to create your course website, create course content, build funnels and promote your content.
For most bloggers this can be overwhelming if they don’t get right guidance at every stage.
So if you want to start selling an online course, you should follow this step-by-step guide that will show you everything you need to know and do in order to get started.
Read the full post here: How to Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website: A Complete Beginner’s Guide
- Choosing Blogger as Your Blogging Platform - Oct 13, 2017
- Stock Photos Magic - Oct 11, 2017
- 8 Steps to Creating a Better Podcast - Oct 6, 2017
- Twitter Lists: How to Tame Twitter! - Oct 4, 2017
- How to Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website: A Complete Beginner’s Guide - Sep 29, 2017
- Write For Yourself - Sep 27, 2017
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017