Have you ever thought about offering online courses? You already put in the work, you figured out the steps, and you jumped through hoops. Now you’re ready to share your expertise with your readers! If you’re ready to develop and sell an online course, you’re in the right place. Today’s featured blogger has prepared a step-by-step guide for putting together and selling a course.
How to Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website: A Complete Beginner’s Guide
Selling online courses is the #1 strategy to monetize your blog. This is the reason why so many bloggers, writers and authors are interested in creating & selling courses online.
In order to sell your own courses, you need to wear multiple hats – you need to create your course website, create course content, build funnels and promote your content.
For most bloggers this can be overwhelming if they don’t get right guidance at every stage.
So if you want to start selling an online course, you should follow this step-by-step guide that will show you everything you need to know and do in order to get started.
Read the full post here: How to Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website: A Complete Beginner’s Guide
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018