Are you thinking about setting up a WordPress website? Well stop thinking about it and start doing it because today’s blogger is walking you through the setup process in just 30 minutes! She walks you through the process, step-by-step, ensuring that you’re able to create a great site.
How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business
While catching up with a friend you tell her all about this exciting new business of yours. She’s over the moon for you (naturally) and asks for your website address so she can tell everyone she knows about you, to which you reply,
“Yeah, well – ah… it’s in the pipeline.”
I get it. It seemed easy when you played it out in your head, but when you took action…that’s when your confidence went to cake and everything suddenly felt incredibly overwhelming.
You ready to setup a WordPress website so you never miss an opportunity like that again?
Good! Because, in less than 30 minutes you can have:
– A hosting account set up
– A new & FREE domain name
– A WordPress website for your business.
Click through to watch this walk-through now…time’s ticking!
Read the full post here: How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017