Do you know about MailChimp automations? They are ways for you to automatically connect with your subscribers when they meet certain exact criteria. Today’s featured blogger is ready to teach you about automations and walk you through setting up some of your own for free!
How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE!
MailChimp makes email marketing easy with it’s user friendly interface and drag-and-drop design panel.
It’s the easiest (and now the smartest!) way to get started building a list of email subscribers to support your business.
And now with free email automation, it really is like having an extra pair of hands to run your business.
What is email automation and why are they so awesome?
Put simply, an automation is a series of emails that get sent to your subscribers when they meet predefined criteria (a trigger.)
This means you can send the right message to the right person, exactly when they need it. But best of all, you only have to set it up once and it’ll continue working for you for as long as you want.
Here’s 5 real world examples of MailChimp Automations you could be using in your business…
Read the full post here: How to setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE!
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017
- Unlock the Power of the 90 Day Business Plan - Nov 10, 2017
- What to Write on Your Blog - Nov 8, 2017
- Free Peony Week Planner and Planner Creation Tutorial - Nov 3, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why No One is Reading Your Blog - Nov 1, 2017
- Top WordPress Plug-Ins - Oct 27, 2017
- How to Make Your Recipe Printable in Blogger - Oct 25, 2017
- Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Oct 20, 2017
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins - Oct 18, 2017