This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you have a collection of photo backdrops you like to keep at the ready? Like today’s blogger, you probably keep them rolled up in a tube for safe keeping- they stay safe, but they also want to curl up when you want them flat. She’s got a great idea for you and walks you through how you can keep those backdrops looking great in photos!
How to Stop Your Vinyl Photo Backdrops from Curling
Vinyl backdrops are a great tool to add to your blogging photography arsenal. If you’re like me and keep them in their tube mailer to keep them from getting ruined that also means that when you’re ready to take a photo they curl up on you. This is how I keep my backdrops from curling and bubbling for photos.
Read the full post here: How to Stop Your Vinyl Photo Backdrops from Curling
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017