This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for an easy way to keep track of your fabulous content ideas? Those great ideas that pop into your head deserve an equally great place to be tracked and organized. Today’s blogger not only shares her tips for a clear, easy to read content spreadsheet, but is also sharing her (free!) spreadsheet template in her resource library.
How to Use a Spreadsheet for Your Content Ideas
The first step in writing awesome content is to make sure that you have a never-ending well of great ideas. I recommend keeping those ideas in a spreadsheet. Spreadsheets are simple, flexible, and you can get as crazy as you like with color-coding. In this post, I’ll guide you through how I set up my Content Idea spreadsheet, how I map the spreadsheet to an editorial calendar, and how I use the spreadsheet to ensure there is variety in my posting schedule.
Read the full post here: How to Use a Spreadsheet for Your Content Ideas
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017