If automation is what you’re after, IFTTT is the key! IF This, Then, That allows you to set a series of conditions to be met and when they are, a specific action follows. With a bit of experience under her belt, today’s blogger is going to share her five time-saving ideas you can implement now!
IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas
Have you ever wanted to be able to automate more of your life online? IFTTT might just be what you were dreaming of. The clue’s in the name: “IF This, Then That”. It’s a site which allows you to set up a series of conditions, with an action to be taken when the condition is met. It’s simple to use, and best of all, it’s free.
The site has particularly good integration with WordPress, Blogger, and Tumblr, making it a perfect productivity tool for bloggers. From updating Twitter and Facebook in a more intelligent way, to automatically posting on your blog, to sending you an SMS when something exciting happens, the sixty-plus channels give a huge range of options.
Although there are loads of possibilities for improving your day-to-day productivity in general terms, this post focuses on five simple ideas for improving your blogging workflow. It will save you time to devote to the more exciting things in life.
Read the full post here: IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018