This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Are you looking to increase page views on your blog? By implementing just a few simple blog changes, you can easily make that number jump. As we know, more page views translates to more eyes reading your words and more opportunities to monetize your blog. Today’s blogger has put together a list of ten great tips to put you on the right track and help you increase your number of page views!
10 Tips to Increase Page Views with Simple Blog Changes
Bloggers want more page views, more comments and more opportunities to monetize their blogs. Some bloggers even share their income reports online. When I first started blogging I never knew the endless online possibilities, but I’m so glad I’m here to learn them all. Today I’m sharing the few things I’ve done that have done increase my blog’s page views tremendously!
Read the full post here: 10 Tips to Increase Page Views with Simple Blog Changes
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017