Writing is a great way to channel your thoughts and feelings into a more tangible form. Writers’ usually make great bloggers, so today’s blogger was not surprised to find her blog was a great outlet. She’s been blogging for a little bit and learned some lessons along the way. If you’re new to blogging, she’s got some great tips for you!
I’ve Been Writing…
I’ve been blogging for 3 months! I’m sharing what I’ve learned so far as a new blogger. Newbie Tips! It’s been 3 months since I posted my very first blog post – “Hello! What Niche?” – and its been a cool journey so far. I’ve reached several milestones in this short time- 2000+ page views, almost 100 Facebook likes (Madame Dreamer Blog), 30+ Google+ followers and I’ve even had one of my posts featured (Stress Overload! Rescue Remedy). I celebrate all milestones big and small.
Read the full post here: I’ve Been Writing…
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017
- Unlock the Power of the 90 Day Business Plan - Nov 10, 2017
- What to Write on Your Blog - Nov 8, 2017
- Free Peony Week Planner and Planner Creation Tutorial - Nov 3, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why No One is Reading Your Blog - Nov 1, 2017
- Top WordPress Plug-Ins - Oct 27, 2017
- How to Make Your Recipe Printable in Blogger - Oct 25, 2017
- Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Oct 20, 2017
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins - Oct 18, 2017