This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Writing is a great way to channel your thoughts and feelings into a more tangible form. Writers’ usually make great bloggers, so today’s blogger was not surprised to find her blog was a great outlet. She’s been blogging for a little bit and learned some lessons along the way. If you’re new to blogging, she’s got some great tips for you!
I’ve Been Writing…
I’ve been blogging for 3 months! I’m sharing what I’ve learned so far as a new blogger. Newbie Tips! It’s been 3 months since I posted my very first blog post – “Hello! What Niche?” – and its been a cool journey so far. I’ve reached several milestones in this short time- 2000+ page views, almost 100 Facebook likes (Madame Dreamer Blog), 30+ Google+ followers and I’ve even had one of my posts featured (Stress Overload! Rescue Remedy). I celebrate all milestones big and small.
Read the full post here: I’ve Been Writing…
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017