Writing is a great way to channel your thoughts and feelings into a more tangible form. Writers’ usually make great bloggers, so today’s blogger was not surprised to find her blog was a great outlet. She’s been blogging for a little bit and learned some lessons along the way. If you’re new to blogging, she’s got some great tips for you!
I’ve Been Writing…
I’ve been blogging for 3 months! I’m sharing what I’ve learned so far as a new blogger. Newbie Tips! It’s been 3 months since I posted my very first blog post – “Hello! What Niche?” – and its been a cool journey so far. I’ve reached several milestones in this short time- 2000+ page views, almost 100 Facebook likes (Madame Dreamer Blog), 30+ Google+ followers and I’ve even had one of my posts featured (Stress Overload! Rescue Remedy). I celebrate all milestones big and small.
Read the full post here: I’ve Been Writing…
- Choosing Blogger as Your Blogging Platform - Oct 13, 2017
- Stock Photos Magic - Oct 11, 2017
- 8 Steps to Creating a Better Podcast - Oct 6, 2017
- Twitter Lists: How to Tame Twitter! - Oct 4, 2017
- How to Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website: A Complete Beginner’s Guide - Sep 29, 2017
- Write For Yourself - Sep 27, 2017
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017