This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Can you keep people on your blog once they visit? How long is the average visit to your blog? Once you’ve attracted a reader to your blog you don’t want them running off to the next site. How can you keep them around? Today’s featured blogger has 7 tried and true tips for doing just that!
How to Keep People on Your Blog Longer
Do you have a blog and you’re frustrated that visitors do not stay on your blog for even one minute? Isn’t it frustrating to know that no one is interested in reading your content? You’ve spent hours taking pictures, editing the pictures, writing, posting, and promoting. Blogging is tough. Many people give up but if you “keep trucking” (as my brother would say) you could have a popular blog in the near future. Here are 7 tips that I have found useful to keeping people on my blog for a longer period of time.
Read the full post here: How to Keep People on Your Blog Longer
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017