This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It seems that everyone is looking for new ways to drive traffic to their sites. Pinterest can be a great tool for generating traffic. If you can’t get more than a few followers how are you going to translate that to blog traffic? Today’s blogger has some great ideas for getting your pins to lead to more traffic for your blog.
Leveraging Pinfluencers to Drive Traffic to Your Site
Everyone is headed to Pinterest to get in on the ‘social action’, but it’s hard to build a following. Many of you will go weeks on end without breaking 100 Pinterest followers no matter how much time you dedicate to it. Learn how to find and leverage Pinfluencers, people who have large Pinterest followings, to drive that traffic to your articles or products.
Read the full post here: Leveraging Pinfluencers to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017