This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you familiar with PicMonkey? If you’re not, you should be! It’s a great, online, one-stop, photo-editing design center. While there is a paid option, they offer a lot of their fonts and tools for free. What are you waiting for? Today’s blogger shares a great tutorial for creating a simple graphic that’s pleasing to your readers’ eyes, perfect for Pinterest, and making the most of your blog posts!
Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey
When you write a fabulous post you want to share it, right? The best way to share is to create an image that makes your post pop and people pin! (Say that 10 times fast!) And if you’re not a Photoshop pro it can be hard to know where to start. It’s easy to use PicMonkey as your starting point and jump off from there…
Here’s all you have to do to get started!
Read the full post here: Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017