This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you know how to make a recipe printable on your blog? We’ve all hit print on a recipe that was not formatted for easy printing. You end up with seven papers, each with a bits of ingredients and instructions, and you end up trying to put the “puzzle” together to make sense of the recipe. Today’s featured blogger walks you through formatting your recipes so that your readers can easily print and use them without any fuss!
How to Make Your Recipe Printable in Blogger
Sharing recipes on my blog, visiting other sites, and trying new recipes I find are all things I love. I wanted to make my recipes printable so that my readers could print them off and try them easily. I hadn’t been able to figure out how until now. There’s an easy way to do it so I am sharing it with you in case you want to try it yourself.
Read the full post here: How to Make Your Recipe Printable in Blogger
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017